WANT TO JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM?
A position has recently become available within our Marketing Team for a data driven analyst. This position would suit an individual with a solid understanding of digital trends and their role within a commercial and fast-paced environment.
Sail Croatia sells cruises both online and directly to high end customers and as such relies on projecting a professional image for the various cruises, tours and products the brand is well known for.
We operate with a high degree of efficiency and as a small, highly motivated team, can offer the right candidate the ability to step outside the normal constraints of their field of expertise to allow growth and development in other areas of interest. As such, we are looking for team members that can not just complete their tasks, but can contribute effectively and add value to our organisation.
As well as our core brand, Sail Croatia, we also have a number of other brands operating side by side. Green Sail, our own charity, works within the charter and tourism industry to improve and protect our environment and Med Experience is our youth travel brand based in Greece.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the company's SEO and advertising to ensure Sail Croatia remains at the forefront of the small ship cruising industry in Croatia.
With offices based in Egham (UK), Split/Zagreb (Croatia) and Melbourne (Australia), the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a global team with plenty of travel opportunities.You will be responsible for:
- Analyze and evaluate SEO opportunities to increase traffic and bookings.
- Perform regular site audits to ensure key site pages are crawlable, and optimized for the proper target keywords.
- Do regular keyword research and map content to search intent.
- Constantly suggest technical and on-page improvements that can help sites maximize crawlability by search engines and work closely with Dev team to implement these improvements.
- Proactively participate in ideation around new content development to ensure that SEO is taken into consideration up-front when building new pages.
- Monitor sites SEO health using relevant software and setup proper alerts to be notified if any issue occurred.
- Track managed keywords performance for each site section/category and report on any anomalies.
- Follow all SEO updates to ensure we are proactively staying ahead of algorithm changes or any new technology that can give us a competitive advantage.
- Set up and continuously optimise digital adverts on Facebook and Instagram
- Implement retargeting and remarketing campaigns on all social media platforms.
- Report, track and measure all activity in line with performance based KPIs and benchmarks.
- Finding and targeting relevant social media audiences.
- Keep up to date with latest industry news.
- 2 - 4 years experience in SEO and Advertising
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Experience using Search Console
- Experience using Ahrefs or similar tool
- Experience using Facebook Ad Manager
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial and fast-paced environment
- A basic understanding of web languages
- Experience with UX and UI is preferred but not essential
- Experience with Affiliate marketing is preferred but not essential
- A strong work ethic and innovative approach to all tasks
- A background and passion in tourism and/or travel
Salary will be based on relevant experience.Application: