JOIN OUR TEAM!
We’re looking for a data driven, creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic marketing team. If you’ve got your finger on the pulse with all things digital marketing and thrive in a challenging, yet rewarding environment, we want to hear from you!OUR BRANDS
Offering unparalleled cruising experiences for various travel styles and budgets, Sail Croatia sells cruises ranging from luxury small ship cruising, to active cruises, party cruises and high-end yacht experiences.
A youth based travel brand specialising in epic Greek Island Adventures.
A registered not-for-profit organisation based in Split, Croatia, that focuses on sustainability and eco-tourism within the nautical industry.WHO ARE YOU?
This position would suit someone with a solid understanding of digital trends and their role within a commercial, fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone who is analytically minded and is able to make decisions based on data, whilst using their creative eye to produce engaging ads with a strong call to action.
A thorough understanding of the Facebook Ad Manager platform, Google Analytics and Excel is essential to the success of this role.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the company's advertising strategy, as well as all things marketing, to ensure Sail Croatia remains at the forefront of the small ship cruising industry in Croatia. Our ideal candidate lives and breathes social media and has a sound understanding of the latest digital trends.
With offices based in Egham (UK), Split/Zagreb (Croatia) and Melbourne (Australia), the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a global team with plenty of travel opportunities.Responsibilities:
- Create and implement paid social advertising campaigns
- Track the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Tweak targeting and creative as required
- Analyse data and report on developing trends, opportunities and threats
- Manage advertising budgets
- Content creation & copywriting
- Assisting with the development of creative marketing campaigns and strategies
- Collaborating with the marketing team to plan and execute direct marketing plans
- 2 years experience in Advertising
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager or similar platform
- The ability to use UTM tags to track campaigns
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial and fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic and innovative approach to all tasks
- A background and passion in tourism and/or travel
Salary will be based on relevant experience.Application: