WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
An exciting opportunity has recently become available within our marketing team for a highly motivated, organised and creative individual.
Working within a dynamic marketing team, the successful candidate will use their creative flair and marketing experience to support the company's strategy and objectives. The Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure Sail Croatia remains at the forefront of the small ship cruising industry in Croatia.
Founded in 2003, Sail Croatia ecompasses two core brands and a non-profit organisation:
- Sail Croatia; the market leader for cruises along the Croatian coast (sail-croatia.com)
- Med Experience; experts in Greek Island Hopping for 18-39’s (medexperience.com)
- Green Sail; a non-profit organisation promoting sustainable tourism in Croatia (green-sail.com)
This position would suit someone with a strong marketing background, passion for travel and exceptional time management skills. Knowledge of Croatia would be advantageous, but not essential.You will be responsible for:
- E-newsletter strategy
- Content creation & copywriting across our websites, blogs and social media
- Assisting with the development of creative marketing campaigns and strategies
- Assisting with organic social media promotion & management
- Collaborating with the marketing team to plan and execute direct marketing plans
- Assisting with the organisation of photographer/videographer schedules & creative briefs to ensure marketing initiatives can be fulfilled
- Assisting with on ground branding and marketing activations
- 1-3 years experience in a Marketing Assistant role
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
- MS Office mastery, particularly Excel
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within the travel industry
- Proficiency with all social platforms (Facebook Ad Manager, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- An understanding of Google analytics and data-based decision making
- Experience using Sendgrid (or similar e-newsletter programs), Dropbox & WordPress
- A background in and passion for tourism and/or travel
- A strong work ethic and innovative approach to all tasks
Salary will be based on relevant experience and the role features additional product travel benefits.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work out of our London, Split or Melbourne offices.
Job Type: Full-time