WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
An exciting opportunity is available within our marketing team for a highly motivated, organised and creative individual!
Working within a dynamic marketing team, the successful candidate will use their creative flair and marketing experience to support the company's strategy and objectives.
The Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure Sail Croatia remains at the forefront of the small ship cruising industry in Croatia.Our Brands Sail Croatia
Offering unparalleled cruising experiences for various travel styles and budgets, Sail Croatia sells cruises ranging from luxury small ship cruising, to active cruises, party cruises and high-end yacht experiences.Med Experience
A youth based travel brand specialising in epic Greek Island adventures for 18-39’s.Green Sail
A registered not-for-profit organisation based in Split, Croatia, that focuses on sustainability and eco-tourism within the nautical industry.Seubra
A creative office space based in Egham, UK.Why work with us?
Through our small, motivated team, we operate with a high degree of efficiency across a variety of social media platforms. Targeting multiple demographics and interests, you’ll have the opportunity to wear many different hats, spanning across luxury travel, party experiences, active travel and sustainability.
Content creation and social media management are vital elements of this role and as such we’re looking for someone who can tell a story and engage potential clients across every touch point in our business. To be successful, you’ll need to have exceptional writing skills, creative flair and enthusiasm.
With offices based in Egham (UK), Split/Zagreb (Croatia) and Melbourne (Australia), the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a global team with plenty of travel opportunities.You will be responsible for...
- Social Media Management (including content creation & community management)
- Content creation & copywriting across blogs, outreach campaigns and our websites
- E-newsletter strategy
- Assisting with the development of creative marketing campaigns and strategies
- Assisting with organic social media promotion & management
- Collaborating with the marketing team to plan and execute direct marketing plans
- Assisting with organisation and briefing of media (journalists, photographers, videographers and social media influencers)
- Assisting with on ground branding and marketing activations
- 1-2 years experience in a Marketing Assistant role (recent graduates are also encouraged to apply)
- Exceptional writing, time management, communication and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within the tourism industry
- Proficiency with all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- An understanding of Google Analytics and data-based decision making
- Experience using Sendgrid (or similar e-newsletter programs), Dropbox & WordPress
- A background in and passion for tourism and/or travel
- A strong work ethic and innovative approach to all tasks
Salary will be based on relevant experience and the role features additional product travel benefits.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work out of our London, Split or Melbourne offices.
Job Type: Full-time