How would you like to work for the market leader for cruises along the Croatian coastline? Have your chance with Sail Croatia and Med Experience.
Sail Croatia is a small, family-owned company based in Egham, U.K.Founded in 2003, our team manages two key products:
- Sail Croatia, the market leader for cruises along the Croatian coast. (sail-croatia.com)
- Med Experience, a range of tours exploring the best of Croatian National Parks & islands, connecting Croatia & Greece, and also including our popular Greek Island Hopping tours. (www.medexperience.com)
Based in our office in Egham, this position would best suit someone with a travel agency/reservations background, although someone with a strong administrative background would also suit. Knowledge of Croatia would be advantageous, but not essential.
All of our bookings are processed online (with some over the phone), so we are looking for someone with excellent written grammar and a warm telephone manner. As such, your typing skills must also be accurate and fast to meet our high level of demand. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess superior attention to detail and be able to meet and exceed customer expectations consistently.The following must be demonstrated on your CV and cover letter in order to proceed to an interview:
- English Skills
- Excellent grammar
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Quick typing
- Organisational Skills
- Able to prioritise and organise efficiently
- 100% attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent past employer references
Other Key Strengths:
- Travel and tourism background
- Sales background
- Salary heavily depends on experience and will be discussed in your interview.
- We are looking for a permanent staff member who is able to join our team by mid-late July