WANT TO JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM?
If you’re a forward-thinking digital designer, we want to hear from you! A part-time position is available within our Marketing Team for a creative designer with the ability to produce high quality, innovative web, digital and print design concepts.OUR BRANDS
Offering unparalleled cruising experiences for various travel styles and budgets, Sail Croatia sells cruises ranging from luxury small ship cruising, to active cruises, party cruises and high-end yacht experiences.
A youth based travel brand specialising in epic Greek Island adventures for 18-39’s.
A registered not-for-profit organisation based in Split, Croatia, that focuses on sustainability and eco-tourism within the nautical industry.
A creative office space based in Egham, UK.WHY WORK WITH US?
Through our small, motivated team, we operate with a high degree of efficiency across a variety of creative concepts, spanning
from luxury travel, to party experiences, active travel and sustainability.
No two days are the same at Sail Croatia!
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the company's creative development and will use their creative flair to ensure all four brands are innovative, relatable and successful.
With offices based in Egham (UK), Split/Zagreb (Croatia) and Melbourne (Australia), the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a global team with plenty of travel opportunities.YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR...
- Conceptualising, designing and building web concepts
- Ongoing website maintenance and development
- Creating a wide range of digital content for use across social platforms, newsletter and web
- Producing print media, including brochures, signage, operational items (menus, forms etc)
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to constantly improve the UX/UI of websites
- Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure the user experience is streamlined and effective
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- 3-5 years experience in a web development and design based roles
- Adobe CS mastery, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
- Extensive prepress knowledge and an understanding of print marketing
- The ability to work toward and meet deadlines
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial and fast-paced environment
- A basic understanding of web languages
- Experience with UX and UI
- A background and passion in tourism and/or travel
- A strong work ethic and innovative approach to all tasks
This role would suit someone looking for part-time, flexible work (approximately 20 hours per week).
Salary will be based on relevant experience.HOW TO APPLY: