WANT TO JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM?
If you’re a forward-thinking digital designer, we want to hear from you! A position has recently become available within our Marketing Team for a creative designer with the ability to produce high quality and innovative web, digital and print design concepts.
Sail Croatia sells cruises both online and directly to high end customers and as such relies on projecting a professional image for the various cruises, tours and products the brand is well known for.
We operate with a high degree of efficiency and as a small, highly motivated team, can offer the right candidate the ability to step outside the normal constraints of their field of expertise to allow growth and development in other areas of interest. As such, we are looking for team members that can not just complete their tasks, but can contribute effectively and add value to our organisation.
As well as our core brand, Sail Croatia, we also have a number of other brands operating side by side. Green Sail, our own charity, works within the charter and tourism industry to improve and protect our environment and Med Experience is our youth travel brand based in Greece.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the company's creative development and will use their creative flair to ensure Sail Croatia remains at the forefront of the small ship cruising industry in Croatia.
With offices based in Egham (UK), Split/Zagreb (Croatia) and Melbourne (Australia), the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a global team with plenty of travel opportunities.You will be responsible for:
- Conceptualizing, designing and building web concepts
- Ongoing website maintenance and development
- Creating a wide range of digital content for use across social platforms, newsletter and web
- Producing print media, including brochures, signage, operational items (menus, forms etc)
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to constantly improve the UX/UI of websites
- Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure the user experience is streamlined and effective
- 3-5 years experience in a web development and design based role
- Adobe CS mastery, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Extensive prepress knowledge and an understanding of print marketing
- The ability to work toward and meet deadlines
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial and fast-paced environment
- A basic understanding of web languages
- Experience with UX and UI
- A background and passion in tourism and/or travel
- A strong work ethic and innovative approach to all tasks
Salary will be based on relevant experience.Application: