WANT TO JOIN OUR RESERVATIONS TEAM?
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our expanding team as a Senior Sales Consultant!
Sail Croatia sells cruises both online and directly to high end customers and as such relies on projecting a professional image for the various cruises, tours and products that the brand is well known for.
As well as our core brand, Sail Croatia, we also have a number of other brands operating side by side. Green Sail, our own charity, works within the charter and tourism industry to improve and protect our environment and Med Experience is our youth travel brand based in Greece.
The successful candidate will be the face of our brands, building valuable relationships with customers via our email, phone & live chat channels. This individual will be highly motivated with exceptional communication skills & an extensive background in Sales. Experience in the travel/tourism industry is essential. As a company, we value teamwork and a positive working environment; the successful candidate must be able to thrive in this environment.
Our working hours are 8 hours per day and we operate a flexible roster, 7 days per week.
With offices based in Egham (UK), Split/Zagreb (Croatia) and Melbourne (Australia), the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a global team with plenty of product travel opportunities & incentives! Applications are being accepted in our Egham (UK), Split/Zagreb & Melbourne offices.You will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality customer service to clients
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of all products & locations
- Answering enquiries through multiple channels
- Ensuring weekly sales targets are met to the highest ability
- Collaborating with other departments to develop and implement new Sales strategies
- Supporting and motivating your colleagues
- 2-3 years experience in a Sales based role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of Excel & Word
- A solid understanding of the english language, including exceptional writing, grammar and communication skills is essential
- High accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Fast typing skills is preferred to keep up with demand
- Experience working with CRM systems is preferred
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A background in Telesales is preferred, but not essential
- A strong work ethic and innovative approach to all tasks
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Salary is based on relevant experience