An exciting opportunity has recently become available within our marketing team for a highly motivated, organised and creative individual.
Managing a dynamic and creative marketing team, the successful candidate will plan and execute all marketing campaigns, using their creative flair and applicable strategies to ensure Sail Croatia remains at the forefront of the small ship cruising industry in Croatia.The successful candidate with manage all marketing initiatives surrounding two core brands:
- Sail Croatia, the market leader for cruises along the Croatian coast. (sail-croatia.com)
- Med Experience, a range of tours exploring the best of Croatian National Parks & islands, connecting Croatia & Greece, and also including our popular Greek Island Hopping tours for 18-35’s.(www.medexperience.com)
Sail Croatia offers cruises to a highly varied audience, and as such relies on projecting a professional image and relevant brand strategy for the various tours and products with which the brand is well known for.
Based in our office in Egham, UK, this position would suit someone with a strong marketing background, a passion for travel and exceptional time management skills. Knowledge of Croatia would be advantageous, but not essential.You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the marketing team to plan and execute direct marketing plans
- Setting overall brand strategy & overseeing all marketing initiatives
- Managing advertising budgets
- Managing and overseeing our marketing team
- Overseeing the creation and production of all print media, including brochures and operational items (signs, menus, forms etc)
- Creating copy for websites and all marketing collateral
- Ensuring the brand is well positioned across all platforms and follows brand guidelines
- Liaising with media and organising press trips
- Organising all photographer/videographer schedules & creative briefs to ensure marketing initiatives can be fulfilled
You must possess exceptional organisational and communication skills, and of course, be a team player with the ability to inspire and motivate your team.Necessary skills & qualifications:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Marketing Executive (or similar) role
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
- MS Office mastery, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of print marketing
- The ability to work toward and meet deadlines
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with all social platforms
- An understanding of Google analytics and data-based decision making
- Experience using Mailchimp (or similar e-newsletter programs), Dropbox & Wordpress
- A background and passion in tourism and/or travel
- A strong work ethic and innovative approach to all tasks
Salary starts from £30,000 plus product travel benefits and will be based on relevant experience.
Please note: applications will not be considered without a cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time