Sail Croatia’s Charter Booking Terms and Conditions
- Booking Conditions
- 1.1 These terms and conditions (“Booking Conditions”) together with the General Information contained on our website www.sail-croatia.com, our Privacy Notice www.sail-croatia.com/privacy-policy and our brochure form the basis of your contract with Sail Croatia Adventures Limited (collectively referred to as “Sail Croatia”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
- 1.2 These Booking Conditions only apply to holiday arrangements which you book with us in the UK and which we agree to make, provide or perform (as applicable) as part of our contract with you. All references in these Booking Conditions to “holiday”, “booking”, “contract”, “package”, “tour” “arrangements” or “travel arrangements” mean such holiday arrangements.
- 1.3 In these Booking Conditions, “you” and “your” means all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date).
- 1.4 Sail Croatia reserves the right at any time, or from time to time to update, revise, supplement or otherwise modify these Booking Conditions and to impose new or additional terms. All updates, revisions, modifications and new rules will be effective immediately and incorporated into these Booking Conditions. If the changes are significant or may materially impact upon your rights, we will provide a more prominent notice or contact you by other means (including, for certain services, email notification of Privacy Notice changes).
- 2.1 To confirm a booking, you must complete our booking form. This must be signed by the first named person on the booking (the “Party Leader”). The Party Leader must be at least 18 years of age when the booking is made. The Party Leader must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of these Booking Conditions by all persons named on the booking and their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 years of age when the booking is made.
- 2.2 If you are under the age of 18, you should review these terms and conditions with your parent or guardian before agreeing to make sure that you or your parent or guardian understand your and their legal obligations.
- 2.3 Once we have received your booking and all appropriate payments (see clause 3 below), we will, subject to availability, confirm your holiday by issuing a confirmation invoice. This invoice will be sent to the Party Leader. Please check this invoice carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the confirmation or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in any document within 14 days of our sending it out. We will do our best to rectify any mistake notified to us outside these time limits but you must meet any costs involved in doing so.
- 2.4 If you wish to, you may contact us by e-mail for any of the reasons mentioned in these Booking Conditions (for example, to request an amendment) providing you do so to [email protected].
- 3.1 In order to confirm your chosen travel arrangements, a deposit of 20% of the entire booking (or full payment if booking within 12 weeks of the date your arrangements with us are due to commence) must be paid at the time of booking.
- 3.2 The balance of the cost of the holiday must be received by us not less than 12 weeks prior to the date your arrangements with us are due to commence.
- 3.3 If we do not receive all payments due in full and on time, we are entitled to assume that you wish to cancel your booking. In this case we will be entitled to keep all deposits paid or due at that date. If we do not cancel straight away because you have promised to make payment, you must pay the cancellation charges shown in clause 7 depending on the date we reasonably treat your booking as cancelled.
- 4.1 A binding contract between us comes into existence when we despatch our confirmation invoice to the Party Leader. We both agree that English Law (and no other) will apply to your contract and to any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us (“claim”) (except as set out below). We both also agree that any claim must be dealt with under the ABTA arbitration scheme (if the scheme is available for the claim in question and you wish to use it – see clause 13) or the Courts of England and Wales only unless, in the case of Court proceedings, you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland. In this case, proceedings must either be brought in the Courts of your home country or those of England and Wales. If proceedings are brought in Scotland or Northern Ireland, you may choose to have your contract and any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us governed by the law of Scotland/Northern Ireland as applicable (but if you do not so choose, English law will apply).
- 5.1 We reserve the right to make changes to and correct errors in advertised prices at any time before your travel arrangements are confirmed. We will advise you of any error of which we are aware and of the then applicable price at the time of booking.
- 5.2 Please note, changes and errors occasionally occur. You must check the price of your chosen travel arrangements at the time of booking.
- 6.1 Should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed travel arrangements, you must notify us in writing as soon as possible. Whilst we will endeavour to assist, we cannot guarantee we will be able to meet any such requests. Where we can, an amendment fee of £20/€30/$35 per person will be payable based on the maximum capacity of the ship, together with any costs incurred by ourselves and any costs or charges incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers. A change of holiday dates will normally be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and rebooking in which case cancellation charges will apply. Changes may result in the recalculation of the holiday price where, for example, the basis on which the price of the original holiday was calculated has changed.
- 7.1 Cancellations must be notified to us immediately by the Party Leader in writing. Notices of cancellation will only be effective when received in writing by us. As we incur costs from the time we confirm your booking, the following cancellation charges will be payable. Where the cancellation charge is shown as a percentage, this is calculated on the basis of the total cost payable by the person(s) cancelling excluding insurance premiums and amendment charges which are not refundable in the event of cancellation.
- 7.2 All bookings will be subject to a loss of deposit (20%), plus the following charges in clause 7.3 below, where applicable.
- 7.3 Period before departure within which written notification of cancellation is received by us, the cancellation charge per person is determined as the following:
- (a) Within 84-42 days / 25%
- (b) Within 41-30 days / 50%
- (c) Within 29-15 days / 60%
- (c) Within 14-0 days / 100%
- 7.4 No refunds will be given for wholly/partly used tickets, vouchers or accommodation reservations or for any other services booked but not taken.
- 7.5 Depending on the reason for cancellation, you may be able to reclaim these cancellation charges (less any applicable excess) under the terms of your own insurance policy. Claims must be made directly to the insurance company concerned.
- 7.6 Where any cancellation reduces the number of full paying party members below the number on which the price, number of free places and/ or any concessions agreed for your booking were based, we will recalculate these items and re-invoice you accordingly.
- 8.1 We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential. Please read your policy details carefully and take them with you on holiday. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs.
- 9.1 We start planning the travel arrangements we offer many months in advance. Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors in website and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings. Whilst we always endeavour to avoid changes and cancellations, we must reserve the right to do so.
- 9.2 Please note that due to the nature of our itineraries and the fact that many of the ports we call at are small and/or often busy it is not always possible for our ships to call at all ports as planned. Unfortunately this is an inherent risk in sailing in and around Croatia and we have no control over this. We will of course use all reasonable endeavours to call at all scheduled ports but would ask that you allow for some degree of flexibility in itineraries when travelling with us. We both agree that a substitution of one port of call for another or the removal of a port of call in its entirety will be a minor change. A “Minor Change“ is any change which, taking account of the information you have given us at the time of booking or which we can reasonably be expected to know as a tour operator, we could not reasonably expect to have a significant effect on your confirmed holiday. If calling at any particular port on an itinerary is of particular importance to you please let us know at the time of booking and we will be happy to discuss this issue with you in more detail. The captains of all of the ships we use retain the right to deviate from or change any particular itinerary where they believe it necessary to so for example in the interests of the health and safety of passengers.
- 9.3 Most changes are minor. Occasionally, we have to make a “significant change”. A “Significant Change” is a change made before departure which, taking account of the information you give us at the time of booking and which we can reasonably be expected to know as a tour operator, we can reasonably expect to have a major effect on your holiday. Significant changes are likely to include the following changes when made before departure;
- (a) a change of accommodation to that of a lower official classification or standard for the whole or a major part of the time you are away;
- (b) a change of accommodation area for the whole or a major part of the time you are away; and
- (c) in the case of tours, a Significant Change of itinerary missing out one or more major destination substantially or altogether.
If we have to make a Significant Change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible. If there
is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options:-
- (a) (for Significant Changes) accepting the changed arrangements
- (b) purchasing alternative travel arrangements from us, of a similar standard to that originally booked if available. We will offer you at least one alternative travel arrangement of equivalent or higher standard for which you will not be asked to pay any more than the price of the original travel arrangement(s) that you booked. If this travel arrangement is in fact cheaper than the original one, we will refund the price difference. If you do not wish to accept the travel arrangement we specifically offer you, you may choose any of our other then available travel arrangements. You must pay the applicable price of any such travel arrangements. This will mean you paying more if it is more expensive or receiving a refund if it is cheaper.
- (c) cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will receive a full and quick refund of all monies you have paid to us.
- 9.5 Please note, the above options are not available where any change made is a minor one.
- 9.6 If we have to make a Significant Change or cancel, we will as a minimum where compensation is due pay you the compensation payments set out in the table below depending on the circumstances and when the Significant Change or cancellation is notified to you subject to the following exceptions. Compensation will not be payable and no liability beyond offering the above mentioned choices can be accepted where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care or where we have to cancel because the minimum number of persons require to operate your holiday has not been reached. In this case we will notify you by the deadline specified in the description of the holiday in question. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these Booking Conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time) or if the change made is a minor one.
- 9.7 If in the period before the date when your arrangements with us are due to commence a Significant Change or cancellation is notified to you, then Compensation per person will be as follows:
- (a) More than 84 days nil
- (b) 84-42 days £20
- (b) 41-30 days £30
- (c) 29-15 days £40
- (d) 14-0 days £80
- 9.8 Very rarely, we may be forced by "force majeure" (see clause 10) to change or terminate your travel arrangements after departure but before the scheduled end of your time away. This is extremely unlikely but if this situation does occur, we regret we will be unable to make any refunds (unless we obtain any refunds from our suppliers), pay you any compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.
- 10.1 Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Booking Conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our contract with you is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of "force majeure". In these Booking Conditions, "Force Majeure" means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
- 11.1 We promise to make sure that the travel arrangements we have agreed to make, perform or provide as applicable as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these Booking Conditions, we will accept responsibility if, for example, you suffer death or personal injury or your contracted travel arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of ourselves, our employees, agents or suppliers to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted travel arrangements. Please note it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents and suppliers).
- 11.2 We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
- (a) the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
- (b) the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your holiday and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
- (c) 'force majeure' as defined in clause 10 above.
- 11.3 Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised on our website and we have not agreed to arrange them and any excursion you purchase in resort. Please also see clause 17 “Excursions, activities and website information”. In addition, regardless of any wording used by us on our website, in any of our brochures or elsewhere, we only promise to use reasonable skill and care as set out above and we do not have any greater or different liability to you.
- 11.4 The promises we make to you about the services we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract - and the laws and regulations of the country in which your claim or complaint occurred - will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided. If the particular services which gave rise to the claim or complaint complied with local laws and regulations applicable to those services at the time, the services will be treated as having been properly provided. This will be the case even if the services did not comply with the laws and regulations of the UK which would have applied had those services been provided in the UK. The exception to this is where the claim or complaint concerns the absence of a safety feature which might lead a reasonable holiday maker to refuse to take the travel arrangements in question. Please note, however, our obligation is to exercise reasonable skill and care as referred to in clause 11.1. We do not make any representation or commitment that all services will comply with applicable local laws and regulations and failure to comply does not automatically mean we have not exercised reasonable skill and care.
- 11.5 As set out in these Booking Conditions we limit the maximum amount we may have to pay you for any claims you may make against us. Where we are found liable for loss of and/or damage to any luggage or personal possessions (including money), the maximum amount we will have to pay you is £1,000 per person affected unless a lower limitation applies to your claim under this clause or clause 11.6 below.
- 11.6 For all other claims which do not involve death or personal injury, if we are found liable to you on any basis the maximum amount we will have to pay you is twice the price (excluding insurance premiums and amendment charges) paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total unless a lower limitation applies to your claim under clause 11.6 below. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you have not received any benefit at all from your travel arrangements.
- 11.7 Where any claim or part of a claim (including those involving death or personal injury) concerns or is based on any travel arrangements forming part of your contract with us (including the process of getting on and/or off the transport concerned) provided by any air, sea, rail or road carrier or any stay in a hotel, the maximum amount of compensation we will have to pay you will be limited. The most we will have to pay you for that claim or that part of a claim if we are found liable to you on any basis is the most the carrier or hotel keeper concerned would have to pay under the international convention or regulation which applies to the travel arrangements or hotel stay in question (for example the Athens convention for international travel by sea (as amended by the 2002 protocol where applicable)). Please note: Where a carrier or hotel would not be obliged to make any payment to you under the applicable International Convention or Regulation in respect of a claim or part of a claim, we similarly are not obliged to make a payment to you for that claim or part of the claim. When making any payment, we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the transport provider or hotelier for the complaint or claim in question. Copies of the applicable International Conventions and Regulations are available from us on request.
- 11.8 Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which
- (a) on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; or
- (b) which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by ourselves or our employees or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers. Additionally we cannot accept liability for any business losses.
- 11.9 You must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require. You must also tell us and the supplier concerned about your claim or complaint as set out in clause 13 below. If asked to do so, you must transfer to us or our insurers any rights you have against the supplier or whoever else is responsible for your claim or complaint (if the person concerned is under 18, their parent or guardian must do so). You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred.
- 12.1 Sail Croatia will maintain confidentiality of your data, and will make reasonable efforts to prevent any unauthorised use, disclosure, copying, publication or dissemination of your data, except and only to the extent necessary in accordance with these Booking Conditions.
- 12.2 In these Book Conditions, “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
- 12.3 Wherever Sail Croatia determines the means and purposes of the processing of Personal Data relating to you, Sail Croatia will be the ‘data controller’ (as such term is understood under applicable data protection laws) of such Personal data, and the terms of Sail Croatia’s Privacy Notice (INSERT LINK) shall apply to such processing.
- 12.4 Sail Croatia will in accordance with its Privacy Notice:
- (a) comply at all times with applicable privacy and data protection laws;
- (b) take all reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of (i) information that can be used to establish the identity of you, (ii) sensitive information about you and (iii) your Personal Data; and
- (c) take reasonable steps to notify you if Sail Croatia becomes aware of any disclosure of (i) your Personal Data or other data that can be used to establish the identity of you, or (ii) sensitive information about you that is associated with you.
- 13.1 In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your holiday whilst away, you must immediately inform our representative and the supplier of the service(s) in question. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to our representative and the supplier as soon as possible and written in the complaints book located on the boat concerned. Until we know about a problem or complaint, we cannot begin to resolve it. Most problems can be dealt with quickly. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to us within 28 days of your return to the UK giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. Only the Party Leader should write to us. If you fail to follow this simple complaints procedure, your right to claim the compensation you may otherwise have been entitled to may be affected or even lost as a result. Disputes arising out of, or in connection with your booking which cannot be amicably settled may be referred to arbitration if you so wish under a special scheme arranged by ABTA Ltd and administered independently. The scheme provides for a simple and inexpensive method of arbitration on documents alone with restricted liability on the customer in respect of costs. Full details will be provided on request or can be obtained from the ABTA website (www.abta.com). The scheme does not apply to claims for an amount greater than £5,000 per person. There is also a limit of £25,000 per booking. Neither does it apply to claims which are solely in respect of physical injury or illness or their consequences. The scheme can however deal with compensation claims which include an element of minor injury or illness subject to a limit of £1,500 on the amount the arbitrator can award per person in respect of this element. Your application for arbitration and other required documents must be received by ABTA within 18 months of your return from the holiday. Outside this time limit arbitration under the scheme may still be available if we agree, although the ABTA Code does not require such agreement. For injury and illness claims, you can request the ABTA mediation procedure and we have the option to agree to this. Where we act as agent, please bear in mind that your contract is with the supplier of the arrangements concerned. Unless the supplier is also a member of ABTA, only disputes relating to our actions as agent can be dealt with by the arbitration scheme or mediation procedure and not complaints about the arrangements themselves or the acts / omissions of the supplier.
- 14.1 You accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier.
- 14.2 When you book with us, you agree that you must comply with the rules and regulations applicable to the ship/boat you are sailing on and are found on board.
- 14.3 We expect all clients to have consideration for other people. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the travel arrangements of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the vessel or other service concerned. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
- 15.1 Many of the services which make up your travel arrangements are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier's liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions (see clause 11.6). Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from ourselves or the supplier concerned
- 16.1 If you have any special request, you must advise us in writing at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met unless we have specifically confirmed this. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability. For your own protection, you should obtain confirmation in writing that a special request will be complied (where it is possible to give this) where it is important to you. We regret we cannot accept any conditional bookings, i.e. any booking which is specified to be conditional on the fulfilment of a particular request. All such bookings will be treated as “standard” bookings subject to the above provisions on special requests.
- 16.2 If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your holiday or has any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can advise as to the suitability of the chosen arrangements and/or making the booking. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking and whenever any change in the condition or disability occurs. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your holiday develops after your booking has been confirmed. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline their reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking or the condition/disability develops after booking, cancel when we become aware of these details.
- 17.1 We may provide you with information (before departure and/or when you are on holiday) about activities and excursions which are available in the area you are visiting. We have no involvement in any such activities or excursions which are neither run, supervised nor controlled in any way by us. They are provided by local operators or other third parties who are entirely independent of us. They do not form any part of your contract with us even where we suggest particular operators/other third parties and/or assist you in booking such activities or excursions in any way. We cannot accept any liability on any basis in relation to such activities or excursions and the acceptance of liability contained in clause 11.1 of our Booking Conditions will not apply to them. We do not however exclude liability for the negligence of ourselves or our employees resulting in your death or personal injury. We cannot guarantee accuracy at all times of information given in relation to activities or excursions available in or about the resorts/area you are visiting generally (except where this concerns the services which will form part of your contract with us) or that any particular excursion or activity which does not form part of our contract will take place as these services are not under our control. If you feel that any of the activities mentioned on our website or brochure which are not part of our contract are vital to the enjoyment of your holiday, write to us immediately and we will tell you the latest known situation. If we become aware of any material alterations to resort/area information and/or such outside activities which can reasonably be expected to affect your decision to book travel arrangements with us, we will pass on this information at the time of booking.
The passport, visa and health requirements applicable at the time of printing to British citizens
for the travel arrangements we offer are shown elsewhere on this website. Requirements may change and you must check the up to
position in good time before departure. A full British passport presently takes approximately –four to six weeks to obtain. If
or any member of your party is 16 or over and haven't yet got a passport, our recommendation is that you should apply for one at
least six weeks before your holiday. The UK Passport Service has to confirm your identity before issuing your first passport and
will ask you to attend an interview in order to do this.
If you or any member of your party is not a British citizen or holds a non-British passport, you must check passport and visa requirements with the Embassy or Consulate of the country(ies) to or through which you are intending to travel. It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of all recommended vaccinations and health precautions in good time before departure. Details are available from your GP surgery and from the National Travel Health Network and Centre www.nathnac.org. Information on health abroad is also available on www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Travelhealth. At the time of publication of this brochure, we are not aware of any compulsory health requirements applicable to British citizens taking any of the holidays featured in this brochure. For holidays in the EEA you should obtain an EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) prior to departure from www.ehic.org.uk. An EHIC is not a substitute for travel insurance. Vaccination and other health requirements/recommendations are subject to change at any time for any destination. Please therefore check with a doctor or clinic not less than six weeks prior to departure to ensure that you have met the necessary requirements and have the applicable information.
- 18.2 It is the Party Leader’s responsibility to ensure that all members of the party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure. All costs incurred in obtaining such documentation must be paid by you. We regret we cannot accept any liability if you or any member of your party are refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure on your part to carry correct documentation. If failure to have any necessary travel or other documents results to fines, surcharges or other financial penalty being imposed on us, you will be responsible for reimbursing us accordingly.
- 19.1 Book with Confidence. Sail Croatia Adventures Ltd is a fully bonded member of ABTA with membership number Y329X. This means your money is fully protected in the unlikely event of our insolvency. Please go to www.abta.com for a copy of the guide to ABTA’s scheme of Financial Protection. ABTA and ABTA members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint (see clause 13), contact ABTA at 30 Park Street, London, SE1 9EQ or see www.abta.com
- 20.1 Please note, the information and prices shown on our website or brochure may have changed by the time you come to book your travel arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the website/brochure and prices at the time of publication, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen travel arrangements (including the price) with us at the time of booking.
- 20.2 This website is our sole responsibility. It is not issued on behalf of and does not commit any independent organisation/carriers whose services are featured in it.
- 21.1 We regret we are not in a position to offer you any assistance in the event of delay at your outward or homeward point of departure. We cannot accept liability for any delay which is due to any of the reasons set out in clause 11.2 of these Booking Conditions (which includes the behaviour of any passenger(s) who, for example, fails to check to board on time). In addition, we will not be liable for any delay unless it has a significant effect on your holiday arrangements.
- 22.1 Please note, it is the requirements and standards of the country in which any services which make up your travel arrangements are provided which apply to those services and not those of the UK. As a general rule, these requirements and standards will not be the same as the UK and may sometimes be lower.
- 23.1 The copyright in this document belongs to MB Law Solicitors, Studio 3 The Quays, Concordia Street, Leeds LS1 4ES, tel 0113-242 4444. Ref: CGI