Due to the international sales focus of our business, an exciting opportunity to join our Sales team has become available.
Sail Croatia operates luxury small ship cruising, active cruises, party cruises and yacht experiences in Croatia, providing an unparalleled cruising experience to suit all travel styles and budgets.
As the face of our brand, Sales Consultants are responsible for building valuable customer relationships and making sales via email, phone & live chat across multiple time zones.
Due to international demand, our operating hours have expanded to include evenings and weekends, creating a rare opportunity for candidates looking to work outside of a standard 9am - 5pm structure.
Both full-time (maximum 40 hours 5 days per week) and part-time positions (minimum 24 hours / 3 days per week) are available, with fixed working hours (16:00 - 00:00) in the evenings and on weekends (08:00 - 16:00).
Training will be provided across a 4-8 week period (depending on experience) within regular office hours. Candidates will be trained on our sales systems, how to appropriately handle sales leads, how to convert enquiries into sales and how to manage existing bookings, before being deployed to work from home.
Our office is based in Egham, Surrey.OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS...
- 1-2 years experience in a Sales based role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- A solid understanding of Apple operating systems, Excel & Word, Google sheets
- A solid understanding of the English language, including exceptional writing, grammar and phone communication skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Fast typing skills is essential to keep up with demand
- Multilingualism (German, Dutch or Danish) is preferred, but not essential
- A background in Telesales is preferred, but not essential
- Providing high quality customer service to clients
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of all products & locations
- Coordinating and answering enquiries through multiple channels (phone, live chat, emails)
- Ensuring weekly sales targets are met
- Collaborating with other departments to develop and implement new Sales strategies
- Supporting and motivating your colleagues
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- The ability to work from home
- Bonuses available (based on Sales Targets & KPI’s)
- Travel opportunities
Salary will be based on experience, ranging from £22,000 - £30,000 plus sales bonus.
If you think you’d be a good fit for our team, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter detailing your relevant experience to [email protected].