You'll never stay in a boring hotel ever again...
Good quality (and affordable) hotels in Split can be hard to find – especially during the peak tourist season. But thanks to Airbnb, you’re no longer restricted to overpriced boring hotels; instead, you can stay in authentic Croatian accommodation which would otherwise be completely off limits.
If you’re sailing Croatia with us in the future, why not arrive a few days earlier, explore the Old Town and experience life as a local. Note: Prices are accurate at time of posting.
Click here to receive £25 booking credit towards your first Airbnb booking!Table of contents
- This penthouse with amazing views of the sea and Old Town.
- This studio apartment in a 500 year old stone house.
- This luxury studio literally two minutes from Diocletian's Palace.
- This modern duplex apartment located in Old Town built back in 1904.
- This apartment located right by the entrance to Diocletian's Palace.
- The newly renovated apartment located right next to the Golden Gate.
- This beautiful and modern apartment near Old Town.
- This three floor house with an amazing spiral staircase.
- The 'Fisherman Room' which has been decorated in traditional Dalmatian style.
- This newly converted 200 year old wine cellar.
- This romantic attic studio with a nice sunny terrace.
- This 500 year old stone apartment hidden in the heart of Diocletian's Palace.
- This apartment with private terrace from which you can enjoy the sounds of the Old Split.