You'll never stay in a boring hotel ever again...
Good quality (and affordable) hotels in Split can be hard to find – especially during the peak tourist season. But thanks to Airbnb, you’re no longer restricted to overpriced boring hotels; instead, you can stay in authentic Croatian accommodation which would otherwise be completely off limits.
If you’re sailing Croatia with us in the future, why not arrive a few days earlier, explore the Old Town and experience life as a local. Note: Prices are accurate at time of posting.
1. This penthouse with amazing views of the sea and Old Town.
2. This studio apartment in a 500 year old stone house.
3. This luxury studio literally two minutes from Diocletian's Palace.
4. This modern duplex apartment located in Old Town built back in 1904.
5. This apartment located right by the entrance to Diocletian's Palace.
6. The newly renovated apartment located right next to the Golden Gate.
7. This stone walled apartment with Old Town views.
8. This three floor house with an amazing spiral staircase.
9. The 'Fisherman Room' which has been decorated in traditional Dalmatian style.
10. This newly converted 200 year old wine cellar.
11. This romantic attic studio with a nice sunny terrace.
12. This 500 year old stone apartment hidden in the heart of Diocletian's Palace.
13. This apartment with private terrace from which you can enjoy the sounds of the Old Split.