WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Sail Croatia sells cruises both online and directly to high end customers and as such relies on projecting a professional image for the various tours and products with which the brand is well known for.Who are you?
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of the company's Customer Relation Management system and its integrations. They will use their extensive knowledge of web development to ensure Sail Croatia remains at the forefront of the small ship cruising industry in Croatia.What are the perks?
The chosen candidate will join the team at Sail Croatia’s Head Office in Egham, United Kingdom. With the opportunity to experience Sail Croatia products first hand and be a part of a creative and dynamic worldwide team, this position is a rare and exciting opportunity to be a part of Sail Croatia.Necessary skills & qualifications:
- Strong Ruby/RoR experience (4+ years) working across the full stack.
- Multiple years experience working in teams, with a preference to working in an Agile environment.
- Good knowledge and practice of automated testing.
- Solid object orientated design skills. You will need to be comfortable designing and developing software using industry best practices.
- Web-based integration using web services, REST, JSON, etc.
- Unix, Postgres, Git experience.
- Professional / Tertiary Qualifications; Tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience building commercial, high traffic, internet-facing web sites.
Salary starting at £35,000 - £50,000 + product travel benefits, and will be based on relevant experience.Application: